Wednesday, January 18, 2006

HDTV

When I got back from Jersey I walked in the living room and found that our 20+ year TV was gone and the next day was replaced with a 27 inch HD ready flat screen, BOOOOYA!
Today UPS brought the HDTV-DVR (if you know what that means, you can hang with me) and I set it up and discovered just what I have been missing all these years!

Holy Moly, you have not lived since you have watched the Golden Girls in High Definition television. The wrinkles are deeper, the cheesecake is richer...turns out Sophia is the old one, who knew? Days of Our Lives is also in HD, it's twice as trashy in HD.

If you call in the next three months and I don't answer it's because I am pausing Lost (in HD) and finding clues to share with my online Lost community friends...DON'T JUDGE!