Tuesday, January 24, 2006

"Time Has Little to Do With Infinity and Jelly Donuts"

Our back yard is still sick but no longer looks like it is dying. All the rubble that was in the back yard is now in the front yard. It is really bringing up our neighborhoods property value! Today was a day of rest for the dudes working in the backyard, who knew Wednesdays were a special sabath day for back yard tile worker people.
The dogs certainly did enjoy being able to go in their yard again even though they broke their doggy door and have to be put out manually like in the olden days. Replacement door will arrive in 2-3 weeks.





On a happier note, I am watching Magnum P.I. episodes that I recorded today. Did you know they are making 'Magnum P.I.' for the big screen?
How excited am I?
I wonder if the original 'lads' are still alive? I hope they have enough money to get John Hillerman to reprise his role as Higgins. You can't have anyone else but Tom Selleck play Thomas Magnum and John Hillerman to play Higgie Baby. I wonder how they will write in those shorts Magnum use to wear into the script. For the love of God they must not change the length of his shorts!