Saturday, January 07, 2006

Oh, not cool!

I went to the scary Savon Drugs by my house to buy some sinus headache drugs tonight. Because the Savon is scary after dark and most times during the day I took my faithful dog Mac. Mac loves riding in the car and he loves me so I figured he could protect me if any nerdowells tried to kidnap me or sell me into the comedy slave market. I went in the store and was out pretty quick. Usually when I get back to the car Mac is in the driver's seat but not this time, he was sitting in the back where I had left him. We drove home and instead of jumping up into the front seat and out my door he stayed in the back just like Miss Daisy.
Once inside we found out what was wrong with Mac, he was a bit car sick. Everything he had ever eaten came up right under the Christmas Tree. The good news is that it's Epiphany tomorrow and it's time to take the tree down! Maybe this was just Mac's gift to the family on "Little Christmas" or maybe all those lizards he has been eating finally caught up with him.