Thursday, January 05, 2006

Munchen: Dieser Film war stumm

My dad and I went to the movies tonight because my mom was having a rosary at our house. My dad has nothing against the rosary he just feels it shouldn't take as long as these people take to pray it.
So instead we went to see Munich. Now this is big news because the last movie I saw with my dad in the theatre it was the Natural...that was 20 years ago. We should have waited for a different movie and made sure Robert Redford was in it. Not only was Munich 8 hours long but I never saw so many people get shot in the head. Yes it was a true story but how do people really know that when you get shot in the head it sounds like a watermelon being splattered against the wall.
Getting hit in the head by "Wonderboy" sounds more like a grapefruit.