Wednesday, January 19, 2005

An Open Letter to the Lady at Comedy Store

Dear Lady,
Why are you so mean? My job as a comedian is to bring laughter and joy into your life. Why do you use your loud voice to hinder my job? I'm sure you have lots of interesting things to say. You are probably well versed in literature and birds of the Amazon. It was really neat how you got your voice to project so loud that everyone else could barely hear me on the mic. I bet they really like you at your job where you are a "master at managing senior citizens." I like you too and would love to be your friend. But here's the thing; before we had time to swap emails you spilled your drink and left the show! I know, maybe you didn't notice, but the show had just started. I'm glad to report that after you left the show did in fact go on! No one else left until it was over. Get this; no one else yelled at the other comedians either (I know, isn't that weird?). Please come back to the Comedy Store again and again because you my friend truly make Stand up comedy not just a job but an adventure! Your friend,
Judy