Thursday, September 09, 2004

Carb Loading

On October 1st I will walk 20 miles for breast cancer. I won't get breast cancer if I walk that far, it's to raise money for it. It's not just 20 miles for one day; it's for three days. 60 damn miles! I read in on the walk web site that we are suppose to be carb loading before the walk. Donuts are carbs, right? I know it is still 3 weeks away but I'm really working the whole carb thing and I'm really good at it. I'm going to walk to Sea World tomorrow, I have 2 peanut butter sandwiches ready to go and know of at least 3 Dunkin Donuts on my route.

I went to the Comedy Store tonight, fresh from Minnesota. It was so cool because I got to go up right away so the crowd was still fresh and willing to laugh; all 12 of them. 12 is a good number, Jesus knew what he was doing. The crowd seemed to enjoy hearing about cheese curds and deep fried Twinkies and I enjoyed enlightening them.