Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Help Me I'm Lost

I was so excited to watch a new show tonight on ABC. Really, I was excited; I don't get out that much. You guys think I'm just being funny, but really, I get excited when I watch TV. Tonight I watched the new show "Lost". I tuned in about five minutes after eight and everyone was already crashed on an island. All I know is that the dying brother from "Party of Five" must have gotten better and went to medical school cause now he's a doctor. He's not even a good doctor because he can't stitch himself up because his arms are too short. He does seem less annoying than he was before, cancer and medical school must have straightened him out. It seems like a really good plot until an invisible dinosaur shows up and starts eating people. Don't people in Hollywood know anything! You can have a great show about people trying to survive on an island without the island being Jurassic Park. It's just like the movie "It". It was such a scary movie about a killer clown who lives in the sewer. Scary until, the end when it's a giant spider with a clown head! I fear that this is the path we are going with Lost. Hell, even Gilligan's Island never had an invisible dinosaur. Oh wait; "Lost" should invite the Harlem Globetrotters to come to the island! I would watch that.