Thursday, September 16, 2004

Highlight of the evening

Today I experienced the unemployment black hole again. I swear I can't tell you what I did from 11am to 3pm. I remember working on the computer and trying to print some dvd labels so I can send out my demo tape to managers and then BOOM; 3pm. I didn't even take one of my three naps mandated by the unemployment people. I did go surfing with my favorite second cousin, Jake. We surfed at Tourmaline, so if you hear that I am dead tomorrow it's because I swallowed too much contaminated water; at least I went doing what I loved.

I remember what took up a big chunk of today, I filled out a 8 page application for health insurance. If accepted I will only pay 96 bucks a month instead of $598 a month. That kind of sounds too good to be true. Perhaps I don't get to go to "real" doctors. Whatever doesn't kill me just gives me more material.

The Asian American lady on Donald Trump's hair show make me angry. She has amber highlights in her jet black hair. Someone should really tell her that doesn't look natural. But I guess next to Mr. Trump's it's fine.

Poor Bradford. He got fired, but really what was his job? I do not feel sorry for Bradford (really Brad why the ford?). First of all the man is a lawyer and he is on the hair show, just stay where you are and don't embarrass yourself on national television. I think Donald Trump's hair fired him because Brad is so bald it makes the Donald's hair look even worse (if that's even humanly possible?) Did I just spend a whole paragraph talking about Donald Trump's hair? I think that's a sign to cut back on caffeine and maybe get out of the house more.

Tomorrow night I am going back to the Shelter Point Hotel and Marina. I got the call from Sal that I had made it into the "finals" for the comedy contest. So we shall see what happens. If you are in the area and would like to see the hilarity that ensues come on by around 9pm. It's free and really what else do you have to do?