Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I smell a Skunk.

No really, I do. I smell a skunk and he's close and angry. The smell woke me up from my unemployment nap today. On unemplyoment you get three naps a day, it's in my contract. I am also house sitting for a yellow lab with bad hips. His named is Kola and he lets me know when he needs a walk, a treat, breakfast and every other need he has. But I seriously doubt he would even blink if a man came to the door asking, where all the white woman at? Tonight when I took Kola for a walk I saw a black cat, with a damn white line on his back. That's a strange looking kitty, oh holy crap it's the skunk. Kola wanted to play with the skunk but couldn't becasue I was running very fast with the other half of his leash back to the house. I told you I smelled a skunk.
I went to the Comedy Store tonight and went on around 10:15pm for those of you playing at home. I had fun and talked to the audience. There was a cute grandma in the crowd that I'm sure every other comedisn talked to, but I just ouldn't resist making a sophia Patrillo comment to her. I hugged her after my set; A thing most other comedians don't do! Ask around.
Tomorrow after I drop my mom at the airpot (she is going to the tundra) I plan on sending out dvd's to some companies who represent Christian comedians. If that gets boring I guess I can go look for the skunk.