Friday, December 31, 2004

2004: Year in Review

The year is almost to a close, let's review the year for Jewd, shall we?

January: Had scary lump removed and thought for sure I had a horrible disease, but everything was fine.

Took 50 junior high kids on my last ever ski trip as a full time youth minister. No one died or was seriously injured, lost a few kids, brought different ones home.

February: Another Valentines Day came and that meant me turning down hundreds of offers from rich Catholic Irish Doctors to run away with them and get married.

March: Discovered my fear of midgets and dentists.

April: Nothing happened in April.

May: Hospitalized after new dentist is a midget.

June: Surfed all month and did comedy.

July: Performed comedy in front of 3,500 Catholic Teens and made four short films.

August: Had another scary lump removed and thought for sure I had a horrible disease again, but everything was fine.

September: Moved into my new spacious adobe style house in beautiful Vista California.
Ordered my 9 foot 6 inch Skip Frye board.

October: Performed so much stand up comedy that I developed carpal tunnel syndrome in my microphone hand. Started dating the midget dentist after intense shock therapy sessions.

November: Performed on the Dennis Miller Show and decided TV is fun.
Helped an old friend get re-elected.

December: Decided to be a better golfer and to join the Woman's Senior Golf Tour as soon as they form it and make millions of dollars kicking Annika Sorenstam butt!.

Came to terms with high golf handicap and settled on stand up comedy; I am so much funnier than Annika Sorenstam!