Thursday, December 02, 2004

Comedy is good food

I know it's Soup is good food but give me a break, it's late. Just got back from the Comedy Store and my gosh it was fun. I always feel weird when I take a few days off and miss some shows, but it's just like riding a bike. I fall down a lot when I do comedy just like when I ride a bike.
I'm really proud of my friends who are just starting out and have so much talent. Hopefully they will burn out quickly and quit so I dont have to work so hard. I have officially been doing comedy for 10 years. Holy crap, I have socks older than that! I don't know what that means but my dad always says it. This comedy stuff is good for me, it keeps me on my toes and off the streets. Those damn gangs are always trying to get me to join. I always say no to the gangs because I don't want to have to get a tear tatoo on my check and I think that's like a requirement for most of them.
The only gang I will associate with is the nifty niners. They are the groups of ladies out at the golf course who I play nine holes of golf with on Thursdays, only 2 of them have tatoos and only one is a tear drop. I won 75 cents for the least amount of puts today so that was good. My dad gave me a set of Big Bertha irons as a early Christmas present and so far I can really hit the snot out of the ball with them. My old irons were my dad's old set and were so heavy I would go into back spasm after 18 holes with them. But these new clubs are light and fluffy graphite, they are so cool! Now I have to get my dad a real Christmas present and not just another coupon book like he got for his birthday.