Tuesday, December 07, 2004

W

When I awoke to the fake KUSI news this morning all they were talking about was the arrival of President George W Bush to San Diego.

Great, I thought to myself, I haven't talked to GW since 1996 surely my buddy will give me a call. So I fixed myself some coffee and brought the phone into the living room so I could watch the news while I waited.

After about an hour I came to the realization that he wasn't going to call...he probably would just stop by! Our house is right under the flight path from Miramar to Camp Pendleton, duh.

So I walked outside and I kid you not the two helicopters flew right over my house. If that wasn't amazing enough I could have sworn I saw him salute me and yell, "yiiiiihaaaaaaaa, hey girl you think I'd come to town and not say hello!"


He did fly over and I did have coffee, don't judge, I'm very lonely.