Wednesday, December 15, 2004

On the Road Again

Did you know I am typing this while swishing Listerine in my mouth? Well isn't that just the coolest thing you ever heard? I apologize, it's late and I think I swallowed a bit too much Listerine.

*******
I just got back from helping my comic friend Julia move to LA and what a fun time it was!
I really mean it I had fun. I also like doing manual labor outside so my judgment is a bit off.
The exciting part was mostly on the freeway when we were driving a borrowed stick shift truck. I have a fear of cars that are not manual; I find them unnecessary and a bit of a show-off. Whenever I drive a stick shift automobile I they tend to have epileptic seizures and stall. I then get all hot and bothered and usually end up crying. That use to be the same thing that happened to me at salad bars but someone explained what the sneeze guard was and I'm all better now.

********
With only four more days in our "lose the weight" competition between my sister and I things are getting intense. I keep offering her cookies and brownies but she's just not biting. So I secretly replaced her protein powder that she uses in her morning fruit smoothies with Weight Gaining Supplements. I hope she doesn't get "roid rage" and go on a killing spree and ruin Christmas for everyone. That would be the second worse Christmas ever.