Friday, December 17, 2004

Ralph!

Ralph is not the name of my new boyfriend. Ralph is the noise that my nephew Mikey made tonight as he was showering the carpet with his dinner. So Auntie Jewd is going to watch him tomorrow. I am a caring loving person but so help me if he hurls anywhere near me it's over!
This is short because I have to go and gather plastic sheets to cover the furniture before the small vomit comet comes over.
On a lighter note I officially have the week of from comedy. No one is the boss of me, except my mom and she said I could take the week off. So if you want to see me do stand up this week feel free to go to my web site (www.judymcdonald.net) or you can look in my windows. I would prefer if you just went to the web site because it's a pain to file for restraining orders.

Peace in the Mid-West!