Friday, December 03, 2004

PIGS IN SPACE!

My mom and I drew straws and I lost, so I had to take our psycho golden retriever to the vet today. Mac is a freak of nature because every other golden retriever in the world wouldn't hurt a fly and our snaps at small children. Yesterday I picked up some pills because he tends to bite the vet. I didn't understand how me taking pills would make my dog feel better but who am I to question veterinary medicine. We muzzled him right away in the office but he till managed to snap at one of the two vet techs that tried to look in his ears. Well the pills didn't kick in until after we left the vet's office, poor Mac slept the rest of the day and is going to have quite a hangover tomorrow morning.

I'm watching Sir Elton John sing crocodile rock on the Muppet show. He apparently didn't want to wear big glasses and fancy feather outfits but the Muppets insisted and you really can't say no to a Muppet...they bite. Watching the Muppet DVD's bring me back to when I watched them for the first time on TV. It was definitely my favorite show especially because of the guest stars. I remember I would run into my mom's office and say, "Mom, tonight's very special guest star on the Muppet show is Mr. Gene Kelly!" Oh boy I was a dork, but I'm so glad I watched so much TV when I was little, it didn't leave any space for meaningless things like math or logic. Now Elton John and Miss Piggy are singing, "Don't go breaking my heart", now that was quality children's television.

Speaking of children, when I got to my sister's tonight I got to witness a truly special time in every young boy's life. Mikey and Tommy got their first cups. They have a karate tournament on Sunday and they were making sure they would work.
"Hit me in the wiener" (BOINK)
laughter
"Now you hit me in my wiener!"(BOINK)
laughter
I can't wait to have kids.