Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Loose Slots and Trips to LA

Tuesday was supposed to be my official happy day of fun. Cousin and soon to be ex boss Bob took me and Renee to a local Indian reservation were we donated some money to their tribe. We didn't just write them a check, anybody can do that! We gave them a substantial amount of money one by one in the form of quarters. Did it take a long time? Yes! But that is the kind of people we are. When we set out to do something we do it right. The nice Native Americans gave Renee some of here money back because she knew some black guy named Jack. I on the other hand am a stranger to Jack and left all my money there. We will try again next Tuesday until I have my happy fun day.
Tonight I am going to LA with some of my friends from the Comedy Store. I have no idea where we are going but I know it's some kind of showcase. I hope it is not a new comedian hazing. I will let you know if they beat me up to let me into their gang. We wouldn't fight in our gang; we would just be real cynical.