Friday, August 13, 2004

Theology at the Track

I went to the Race track with John and his friend. I had never been before and I found out why...I can't pick a winner. My sister had a t-shirt once that said "pick a winner" and it was a guy with his finger up his nose. I think she gave it away though so don't ask to borrow it. Anyway, God didn't want me to win money at the track. On the way out to the parking lot we starting walking with this lady. Somewhere during the conversation I pulled out my rosary. Long story short, The ladies name was Mary and she had fallen away from the Church (or she was pushed, I'm not sure). We talked for a good 10 minutes and I convinced her to take my rosary and get back in touch with mom. It was so cool that we walked out of the concert just as she was. That at the last moment before I left my house I took out my favorite rosary out of my pocket and put in my nifty glow in the dark one that I ended up giving to Mary. God put's people in our path's for reason's we'll never know.