Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Strangers Have the Best Candy

Yipeeee it's 11:11pm and I am loved and I also just finished my set at the Comedy Store. I was second to last, which was so much fun. I am really starting to enjoy when I don't know anybody in the audience. Don't get me wrong, I love when my friends and family come to see me. But there's something to be said about making complete and total strangers laugh. I love it. I also love the fact that they have been sitting and sucking on their 2 drink minimum for 2 hours and 45 minutes and it's my job to make them not so sad. I love puppy breath, stay focused here!

My mom, GIN GIN is such a cool operator. The stinky doctors office said they could get me in for a biopsy September 9th! No way was I gonna wait that long. So my mom called and pretended to be me and now I only have to wait till Monday. . I'm gonna have an ultrasound and if my Scott Peterson lump still looks "suspicious" they will do a needle biopsy on it. Then I will only have to wait till next wednesday or thursday to find out what's up with my boys! This also means next Monday's blog will once again be about Beach day and my breasts, oh well.