Saturday, August 07, 2004

Unemployed and Hot to trot

As of September first I will no longer be employed by the Roman Catholic Diocese of San Diego.Being laid off from two jobs because of budget issues (USD's University Ministry's web mistress and a Youth Minister) might give other low self esteem and even make one question what cruel joke someone is playing on them...but not me. figure I will either succeed with my stand up or fail miserably and develop a nasty glue sniffing habit.

So how am I gonna do this? Well I have no idea. First things first I will be at the La Jolla Comedy store at least twice a week. I have a solid hour of clean humor I need more so I can rotate my jokes so I don't slowly go insane by telling the same one's over and over again. Now I know why Mr. Neil Diamond looks so sad when he has to sing Cherry Cherry all the time.

What I do know is that I spent about 8 hours trying to get my room ready to paint it. 8 hours. Taping and priming. Either I am functionally retarded or that Show Trading Spaces is a crock! They must feed those people speed to get those stinky rooms done in 48 hours or just promise them a big ol hug from Frank...who is happily married...to a woman named Judy!(No relation).