Sunday, October 31, 2004

Boo, I scared you, I think you pooped your Pants

I feel much better about the DMS and do you know why? Do you know why I am no longer nervous about appearing on television? It's because I survived the Whaley House! The Whaley house is an official haunted house (so says the state of California and the kids I freaked out). Legend has it, as well as a docent dressed like a character out of the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland, that one of the ghost that inhabits the Whaley house is fond of touching your hair and face whenever she feels like it. She is a ghost that doesn't understand boundaries. Getting to the part where I freaked out the kids, I simply saw a junior high kid who had a very bad blond bowl haircut. He and his friends were looking into the baby's nursery when I walked by and blew really hard into the back of his head. I am so naughty. Right away he looked at his friend and looked really scared. My sister friend Tess overheard him asking his friend if he had touched his head and how he heard one of the ghost touches you. I am so naughty. So for the rest of his life this sad clown boy will remember this night as the evening he had an encounter with a groping poltergeist. I buy my naughty pills in bulk at Costco.

Tonight encore SNL had a special musical group: The Folksmen! It's the dudes from Spinal Tap who went on to be in a Mighty Wind. I love those guys!