Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Dog Beach

I took the lads to Del Mar today to run around on the beach. What, did you have to work today? Sorry but you probably got paid for what you did, I did not. Since filling out my unemployment form out wrong I have no idea where my magic money has gone. But let's stay focused here. Because I have no money I was not about to pay $1.50 to park close to dog beach. Instead I parked 2 blocks away for free. Too bad the dogs are hyperactive pee machines that nearly ripped my arms off on the 2-block walk! Next time I will borrow the $1.50 and park close. Mac and Chewie (those are my dogs) like to race to see who is going to get to the water first. They like to drink the salt water because they know it will make them go slowly insane. Mac get's so thirsty that he begins to froth at the mouth and he looks like he has rabies. It's a funny joke we play when he chases me up and down the beach and I scream. We both get a big kick out of the whole thing. Good times. I made sure to run the hell out of them so the walk back to the car would be much smoother. As soon as we got in the car the lads fell asleep, so I drew on their faces with a black sharpie. Just kidding, it was a red sharpie.