Monday, October 25, 2004

It's coming!

I have a tickle in the back of my throat, I sneezed 45 times today, either I am allergic to my new underwear or a cold is near. It's like a bad horror movie, this oncoming cold of mine. Waiting in the wings, stalking me, waiting to pounce. All I have to do now is to wait for the suspenseful music and run upstairs instead of out the door.

I hope it does not attack me tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day that I promised my mom a very big favor. I said I would take the dogs to a picnic in Fallbrook with her, A picnic where dogs and their owners dress in similar Halloween costumes.
Oh death, please come quickly!
I plan on wearing the Seeing Eye dog harness my friend Megan gave me in High school and putting the sunglasses on Mac so I could be his Seeing Eye person. I wish I still had my video camera so I could truly capture the wonder that is pet and people dress up picnics. This is exactly what Jesus had in mind when He came to save us, I'm just sure of it.