Sunday, October 24, 2004

I need a venue

I had a great 6 minutes of being funny tonight. I did all Jesus jokes. Have you heard the one about when Jesus walks in a bar? I haven't, my Jesus set isn't like that.

I want to get out and do more comedy but I am finding a very big hindrance, I don't know where to go. I can only go to the Comedy Store three nights a week.

I tried the bus depot, but the bums kind of all ready have their list of who can get stage time and there is no arguing with them, they're crazy. No really, they are CRAZY!

I tried to do my set at the rest home in Vista but they kept scheduling on me on banana pudding day and you can't get those people to look up from their banana pudding for nothing!

Tomorrow I am going to discount tires, because I know there will be at least 6 people who won't be going anywhere for a while that will have to listen to me because they are not going anywhere for a while!

So hurry up and book me for your child's baptism, office party, donkey parade or fondue party. I'm serious people, don't make me go back to the bus depot.