Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Grey Goose

I'm Judy McDonald and I approved this blog.

OK is it grey or gray? Does it matter? I think it does, it's my new platform. Politics makes you age. I was flipping tonight and saw some show on PBS with both Bush and Kerry just a few years ago. They both had lovely salt free hair. Jump ahead a few years and look at the poor bastards. Even I can't escape the hairs that turn. Just this morning I had a talk with the 6 or so that won't die. I pleaded with them to leave no questions asked, but then someone walked by the bathroom so I quickly pretended I was talking to the dog. If I, an unemployed Stand up Comic can be under so much stress to sprout the unwanted hair is there hope for our Presidential candidates? We should have a contest to see how long John Edwards can go without turning. That is unless he is a hair dyer. We know John Kerry spray tans so I guess Edwards could go to the salon. We know Cheney does absolutely nothing to improve his looks and GW has skin cancer and I'm sure hairy ears.
+++++++++++++
Don't forget I will be at the Comedy Store tomorrow night. Call the store to see what time you can see me (858)454-9176

Peace in the Mid-West!