Sunday, October 17, 2004

Comedy Death

I am watching my friend's four kids from Sunday morning to Monday and warned them that I had to go to the comedy store on Sunday night. They said no problem and it made for a good icebreaker to say I had to make it a quick set so I could get back to the kids I was babysitting, I said it was ok because only one was mildly retarded. Just kidding, he's full blown retarded. Sunday nights at the comedy store are so much fun I sometimes fall over with excitement. There were five people there when I walked in. Then I got over myself and remembered it was stand up comedy and not brain surgery (My brain surgery license had been revoked because of that thing that happened with the drifter) I then went back to see if the kids were alive and now I am going to go to bed. It's my birthday in half an hour; I hope the birthday fairy knows where to find me.

Tuesday I'm going to drive up to LA and do an open mic at the Laugh Factory. Hopefully there will be more than five people there.