Monday, October 18, 2004

zere one zero zero zero one!

Binary code is so hilarious!

For the last minute I have been trying to type on my notebook without my dog putting his face on the keyboard and messing me up. sdligcbsc [qs...damn it. Luckily that is my biggest problem facing me. I have a roof over my head, food in my belly, hope in my soul and soap in my hole....wait, what?
I am looking forward to driving up to the laugh factory tomorrow. Tuesday is an open mic night. You can sign up at 5pm, but if you showed up at 5pm the list would be full. So you really have to get there around noon time. So from noon to Five you sit outside the club with the other comedians and wait. I think this business is a lot like the army: hurry up and wait. I'm very excited about the fact that it is suppose to rain all day too! This means I will be fresh for the 7:30pm show. It will be just like those Irish soap commercials. What's that soap called, Lucky Charms? No, no Irish Spring. It will be just like that commercial...except different.

The point of all this fun of standing in the rain, all the driving and the irish people is really for after the show. If the owner of the Laugh Factory see's you he will tell you what he thinks of you after the show. He won't say, "Hey you smell" or, "Hey I think you are a really snappy dresser." He will tell you what he thought of your set. If you are totally awesome he will invite you back for a showcase or he will just give you a sack full of money and make you queen of the comedians right there and then.

I will keep you informed untill then, zere one zero zero zero one!